- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
The NiteRider Lumina 1200 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode. Specifically designed to meet the needs of riders in all cycling categories, the Lumina 1200 Boost features the Boost Mode light setting. Simply double click the power button, giving you the option to operate your light at maximum light output! And utilizing a CREE LED at 6000k, means you'll get what most consider to be the best LEDs available on the market today. These high performance LEDs are extremely reliable, with no filament to break or burn out. With the all new custom engineered collimator optics, the Lumina 1200 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous widespread and even beam pattern of 1200 brilliant lumens! The high-strength head light body casing is comprised of lightweight aluminum and Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon that is highly durable. - All New Collimator Lens, distributes a generous even widespread beam pattern - Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1200 lumens! - 5 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount sold separately) - IntelliCharge – Reduce charge time in half! - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY -The Lumina 1200 Boost is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters. - 900 lumen output - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light. USB RECHARGEABLE The Lumina Micro 900 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 4:30 hours when below 500 mA. MOUNTING OPTIONS Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 60:00 hours run time. WHAT'S INCLUDED? - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
The NiteRider Swift 500 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift 500 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 500 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 500 can run for up to twenty-five hours before it needs a charge. - Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic - Smooth 500 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design - Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view - Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Convenient USB rechargeable WARRANTY - The Swift 500 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Build-in, Handlebar Mount - USB Charging Cable
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Page 1 of 7 Next page