$6.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
The Speedplay Cleat Fastening Screw Torque Wrench provides the proper torque of 2.5Nm / 22 in-lbs. required when installing the 4mm Cleat Fastening Screws (8) used with all Speedplay road cleats. Includes a removable #2 Philips bit.
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
$12.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$6.99 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
$6.99 - $20.99
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$8.99 - $25.00
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$10.99 - $31.90
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
$9.99 - $17.90
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
$8.99 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
12 splines, 22.6mm diameter fits Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, and other 5–10 speed freewheels. The FR-1.3 includes an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14mm axles.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect’s incredible water dispersing action! It’s a perfect ‘all over’, after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts and paintwork. It’s ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn’t just disperse water after you’ve given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - 500ml Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
$11.00 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
$22.00 - $26.00
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
Page 1 of 33 Next page